Let’s be honest—most women hate putting on makeup every morning. It’s tedious, and it’s a waste of time. How much extra sleep could you get each night if you didn’t have to spend so much time in front of the mirror before heading off to work?
And yet, as women, we continue to spend hours each week applying makeup.
Because we have to look our best. Going to work, to school, or even to lunch without makeup on just isn’t an option.
The choice is simple—spend hours applying makeup, or start the day feeling insecure and unattractive.
But what if I told you that there was another option?
Well… there is.
Let me tell you about permanent cosmetics. Permanent cosmetic makeup is a state of the art form of cosmetic tattooing. The specialized techniques used for permanent cosmetics are often referred to as “micropigmentation”, “micropigment implantation” or “dermagraphics”. The cosmetic makeup implantation technique deposits tiny individual implants of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
Permanent cosmetics and makeup procedures are performed using various machines and methods, including the traditional (or specialized) tattoo or coil machines, the pen or rotary machine and the non-machine or hand method.
Permanent cosmetics procedures include the initial consultation, initial application of pigment, and usually one or two follow up visits for adjusting the shape and color or density of the pigment.
When your treatment is complete, you’re free—no more spending hours each morning in front of your mirror! You can stop worrying about smudges. You don’t have to worry about water washing your makeup away.
At Advanced Skin and Body Solutions, our permanent cosmetics expert is Tawnya Lemley. Tawnya has specialized in permanent cosmetics for nearly a decade now—and she is passionate about helping women feel better about themselves. Tawnya uses the Nouveau Countour digital permanent makeup machine (www.nouveaucontour.com) – and she would like to personally invite you to come in and experience the stunning results for yourself.
Permanent cosmetics can be an ideal solution for many women, including:
- Physically active people who want to look their best throughout activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
- Those with allergies and sensitive skin who often can’t wear other cosmetics.
- Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying their cosmetics.
- Motor impaired individuals including arthritics, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke survivors, and those with unsteady hands who cannot apply their own makeup.
- Women who want to look their best all the time, even when they wake up.
- Mothers and other busy professionals who don’t have time for makeup.
What do you think? Are you ready to look your best—without applying makeup each day? If so, give us a call at 425-643-5772 today!