Benefits of Permanent Make-Up
Why do women get permanent make-up? Several reasons to maintain your beautiful appearance! Here are just some reasons why people get permanent make-up:
- Looks natural, no one knows you’re wearing it!
- Saves you time putting on make-up every morning
- Excellent for skin that is sensitive to cosmetics
- You wake up looking as good in the morning as you did in the evening!
Permanent makeup has been used in the medical and artistic industry for over 20 years.
What is Permanent Make-Up?
Permanent cosmetics & makeup procedures are performed using various machines and methods, including the traditional (or specialized) tattoo or coil machines, the pen or rotary machine and the non-machine or hand method. These procedures are commonly performed on eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip color.
These kinds of procedures include the initial consultation, initial application of pigment, and usually one or two follow up visits for adjusting the shape and color or density of the pigment.
Permanent Make-Up FAQs
Who benefits from permanent make-up treatments?
If you desire a soft, natural enhancement to your appearance, permanent makeup may be for you. Generally, active individuals receive permanent makeup treatments in Bellevue to look their best throughout their activities, including swimming, biking, tennis, hiking, and more. No longer will you have to worry about your makeup sweating off or reapplying every time after workouts.
Also, if you have allergies or sensitive skin, permanent makeup can eliminate the search for the right cosmetic product for you. Other individuals who can benefit from permanent makeup include:
- Vision-impaired people who have difficulty applying makeup
- Motor impaired individuals, who have difficulties applying cosmetics properly with unsteady hands, such as arthritis patients, stroke survivors and more.
- Women who want to look their best at all times, such as mothers and professionals who don’t have time for makeup
- The best part is how excellent the permanent makeup looks with our Bellevue eyelash extensions.
What Permanent Make-Up is available in Bellevue?
We offer the following treatment areas for permanent makeup:
- Eyeliner (top and bottom)
- Eyelash Enhancement
- Full Lip Color
Are Permanent Cosmetics really permanent?
Technically, these procedures are considered permanent because the color is implanted into the dermal layer of the skin and cannot be washed off. However, as with any tattoo, fading can and often does occur, requiring periodic maintenance. It is important to consider this and all aspects of the procedure when selecting a potential technician.