Advanced Skin and Body Solutions invites you to help us give back.
Bring in food donations of non-perishable items to our office through Christmas and we will match the donation.
All donations will be given to Hopelink.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned Meals
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, etc)
- Beans (Dry or Canned)
- Fruit (Canned, Fresh or Frozen)
- Grains (Pasta, Rice, Quinoa, Barley, etc)
- Nut Butters (Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, etc)
- Soup and Broth
- Vegetables (Canned, Fresh or Frozen)
- Food (not expired, shelf stable, refrigerated, frozen, etc.)
- Bulk items (rice, beans, etc.)
- Paper products, hygiene items, cleaning supplies, diapers
Not Accepted Items
- Expired, opened or damaged food
- Meat that is not USDA grade (wild game)
- Clothes/shoes/accessories (for any age)
- Home goods (rugs, towels, napkins, etc.)