By reading this Policy carefully, you acknowledge, understand, and agree to the terms of this Policy. You also acknowledge to consent to the manner in which we may collect, disclose and use the following information. If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, please do not use the Website.
We have the right to change the content of this Policy at any time. We will alert you if and when any changes are made, indicating when the Policy was updated. We welcome you to read this Policy to make sure you understand how any information may be used with your continued use of the Website.
Collection of Information
Here is a list of included information we collect on our Website:
- Provided personal information – If you provide your personal information (including your name, phone number, or email address), we only have access to and receive personal information that you voluntarily provide via the Website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell your Personal Information to a third-party company. We are the sole owners of information collected.
- Collected by Automated Methods – Whenever you visit the Website, we and any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of programs to automatically collect information about how the Website is used and accessed. This usage information may include, in part, operating system, browser type, landing pages, how many users visit the Website and the referral websites (places you visited before the Website). This statistical data helps us keep the Website updated and improved for user experience. This information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific person, we treat it as Personal Information.
- Device Identifiers – In the course of collecting Usage Information we may also collect your IP address, MAC Address or other unique identifier (each a “Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, or other technology (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Site. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers. Our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. When you visit the Sites, we may view your Device Identifier. We use this information to identify repeat visitors to our Site. We also may use this information to send you targeted advertisements and to enhance the Site. We may associate your Device Identifier with your Personal Information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will also use your information as follows:
- Registration Forms – These registration forms are used to contact us and may require you to provide Personal Information (including name, email address, phone number). This information is used to contact you about services we offer on the Website.
- Customer Service – Unless specified otherwise, we may contact you via email in the future to inform you of specials, new services, or changes to this Policy.
- Surveys & Reviews – After your experience with us, we may use your information to contact you about surveys and/or review systems that are completely voluntary. This information is used to improve or monitor the use and satisfaction of the Website and our practice.
Do You Share Information?
We will not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to third parties, unless you authorize to do so. This includes not sharing with any outside third party of our organization, other than our service providers, including as necessary to fulfill your request. We may share demographic information and personal information with our partners and advertisers.
We will disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures are:
- Required by law or complying with a court order or subpoena
- Help to enforce our policies stated in this Policy
- Protect your safety or security
In addition, if Advanced Skin & Body Solutions or all of its assets are acquired, all of the data collected by us through the Website and through other means and services by us would be among the transferred assets.
Your Privacy Rights – Access & Control Over Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address or phone number given on our Site. We do not charge for this service, and your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us if you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
Does This Policy Apply to Other Websites Linked To Or From the Site?
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information?
We take measures designed to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information we process and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
This Policy and privacy practices of Advanced Skin & Body Solutions will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Washington in the United States. Advanced Skin & Body Solutions makes no representation that this Policy and our practices comply with the laws of any other country or jurisdiction.
From Our Beauty Blog
Jennifer Washburn is the Founder and President of Advanced Skin and Body Solutions. If you don’t know our story, she started our Bellevue medspa back in the early 2000s because she saw a way to help people. Still today, helping people is what we’re all about. The 2020...
The Coronavirus Pandemic Is An Opportunity The coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) has had a significant impact on the global economy. People everywhere are feeling the economic slowdown and local businesses in particular are experiencing negative consequences. As a...
The story of Advanced Skin and Body Solutions starts in the early 2000s with our Founder and President Jennifer Washburn... If you know Jennifer now, you know that she’s a CoolSculpting specialist, manager of the Bellevue medical spa, team leader, and business...