Oftentimes, multiple sessions are needed over the year to make incremental changes that still leave you feeling like yourself, only more rested and vibrant.
Because of this tailored approach to facial aesthetics, it is imperative that you see Sherisse Hill, ARNP, for a complimentary consultation. Find out how Botox and dermal fillers can be used to find a more vibrant and younger looking you today and schedule a complimentary consultation.
There is not a more cost-effective way to rapidly see a younger and more vibrant you then Botox Cosmetic. Botox Cosmetic works by predictably and selectively weakening muscle movement in specific muscles of the face. After about 1 to 2 weeks, you are left with a refreshed and more rested appearance with less visible wrinkles. The effects of Botox Cosmetic have a mean duration of about 3 – 4 months, so for best results, it’s important (but not necessary) to get this treatment about 3 – 4 times per year. The injections do not hurt as both injectors use a very small 33g needle to administer the medication. Patients often say “was that it?” after their first treatment is over. As always, we stand by our work and a two-week follow-up is encouraged (especially after a patient’s first visit) to assess and refine their results.
Areas Commonly Treated by Botox:
- The furrow or “11’s”
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s Feet
- The tail of the eyebrow to produce a tasteful lift
- Bunny lines on the nose
- Facial slimming by injecting bulky Masseters
- The corners of the mouth for less of a frown
- The chin to combat a dimpled or “orange peel” texture
- The neck: to tighten and lift. Often called the “Nefertiti Lift”
- Under Arms for Excessive Sweating
Since the introduction of Bovine Collagen in 1981, the field of facial fillers has exploded. Now, there are hundreds around the world, so it is important you chose an injector with a vast amount of product knowledge and uses the safest and most current techniques. At Advanced Skin and Body Solutions, we only use non-permanent fillers due to their safety profile. We also commonly use a device called a micro-cannula, a blunt tipped device that reduces side effects like bruising.
Sherisse Hill is an industry leader and it is her mission to tailor dermal fillers to her patient’s unique face. Oftentimes, multiple visits are the way they choose to achieve this tailored and natural appearance. She believes that small incremental changes in the face leave a person looking their most natural and beautiful. During a consultation with her, she will outline a patient’s top priorities based on what she sees and what the patient sees. She believes it is important to forge a relationship between her patients and themselves in order to increase patient satisfaction with their treatments.
Fillers can be used in a variety of ways to enhance a patient’s appearance. The important part to remember is everyone’s face is unique. What will make one person look amazing will make another person look unnatural that is why Sherisse will never use a “cookie-cutter” approach to achieve their results.
What filler can do for you:
- Lift excess laxity of the lower face by placing filler in the upper face
- Contour cheeks and plump lips to accentuate diminishing volume
- Redefine jawline and lift laxity in the neck
- Smooth away under eye circles
- Smooth away wrinkles and folds throughout the face: nasolabial, marionette, lip lines
- Smooth away creping skin
- Lift the brows and contour the upper face by adding volume to temples
- Add volume to the backs of the hands for a less show of veins and tendons
- Smooth out wrinkles on the chest and between breasts
- More ways upon consultation
What do we use?
We have access to all major non-permanent fillers but, generally speaking, we use the highest amount of Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella, Radiesse, and Sculptra for its length of time and predictability.